DATE DE DÉBUT: 7/2/2019
FONCTIONS: MAIN RESPONSILIBITIES:
• Generating leads.
• Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
• Giving presentations to a range of prospective clients.
• Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
• Experience in sales.
• Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
• A commitment to excellent customer service.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in French and English.
• Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
• Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
CRITÈRES: • Design experience an asset.
SALAIRE: To be discussed. (Base+ commission)
SECTEUR: Lighting & Hardware
DOCUMENT À FOURNIR:
ADRESSE: 5670 Rue Pare, Town of Montreal, QC H4P 2M2 Canada
TÉLÉPHONE: (514) 416-2013
NOM DE L'ENTREPRISE: Montreal Luminaire & Quincaillerie